Skip to content

Caspio Bridge

Welcome to Caspio Bridge Ideabox. We love to hear your improvement ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1094 results found

1. SAML integration with all account tiers

Not force company's into expensive enterprise plans who are in need of SAML integration. Regardless of a company size this level of integration is becoming more common and in some cases required.

The cloud is where scalability, security and enterprise features become available at cost effective price points, regardless of an organizations size. Robust security is essential to cloud applications, where valuable (large or small) datasets are present. Caspio needs to reevaluate there decision to "Decline" this request from their customers.

http://ideabox.caspio.com/forums/164206-caspio-bridge/suggestions/12312069-allow-saml-integration-for-business-tier-or-as-an

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it easy to find deployed DataPages

On the Usage and Billing screen, I can see how many DataPages I have deployed (e.g. 34 of 50). But there's no easy way for me to see what pages those are. I have 105 DataPages total, as shown in All Assets. To find out which 34 of 105 DataPages are deployed, I have to open each folder within the Apps and then I can sort by the Deployed column to see what's been deployed. There ought to be a view of deployed DataPages across all Apps/Folders.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Non-Admin Users to run DataHub tasks on Demand

At the moment only users in the Admin Group can use DataHub. It would be great if this can be extended to other user groups or even better if the task can be triggered "on demand" from a datapage.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove the limit of 20 series for a stacked bar or column chart when data source is dynamic series

The limit of 20 series for a stacked bar/column chart is causing misrepresentation of a results data-set when using a combined chart & report.

Currently when a dynamic series stacked chart reaches the 21st or above series, then the results page displays the row, but the graph completely omits the data. This means the graph is misrepresenting the dataset !

I consider this to be a bug (not a 'feature' of Caspio as support have claimed ! ) - if you are combining a report and graph then the results should always represent the same dataset.

At the very least,…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DataPages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SQL DISTINCT - Unique records from a field or set of fields

Add an option for a DataPage to generate a list (either Gallery or List) which displays unique values only. This is the equivalent of the SQL DISTINCT command and should be capable of being filtered (unique Zip codes in a single/set of states in a list of addresses) or the unique records from a set of fields - One instance of any records with first and last name being exactly the same.

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  10 comments  ·  DataPages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Search form input feature needs more capabilities

The data search form has a feature that provides a capability to input data in top row, that matchs the output fields.
    Currently only the auto number data field is uneditable and auto populates, the rest of the fields we either have to populate or make the blank.

Desired feature:
    If from a search result there are 10 fields that are output, we may have 3 fields that are constantly the same and we want those to auto populate from a table with display field, we need that capability.

Example:we have a project and we use a search form:
    We…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DataPages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. lightbox for Details Page

It would be nice to be able to open the details page in a lightbox. This is especially interesting for the calendar because you cannot make any changes in the result page so every time you have to open the detailspage in a new Browser-Tab. Have you ever thought about it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. should have option to concatenate table columns into one colum like in sql c= (A+B) for string and number

many times we need to add two columns value into one let's say
    there are two fields on which we need to apply unique which we need to do manually by javascript code on sumbmit event.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. should add a bulk file upload function similar to social networks like Facebook

for example in a real estate application when a property owner needs to upload up to ten files of his advertized property and he wants to do it all at once...

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Parameter beyond the App level

It would be useful if we can share a common URL across all apps. For example, if we need to share a external URL in all apps , we have to configure it on all apps as APP parameter. On change of the URL, we have to change all parameter in app apps. instead use common on over all apps suggesting.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scheduled Tasks Have an Option Type: E-mail

I notice when doing a scheduled task, there is no option type: E-mail. Having this option will be nice when scheduling a task from desk or Jira. So users don't have to pull it from a website or create a server or have third party. That way we can transfer a data excel from email to caspio during a schedule time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create rules for spreadsheet uploads and fopr automated tasks (e.g., if null value in column "a" don't include row)

Create rules for spreadsheet uploads and fopr automated tasks (e.g., if null value in column "a" don't include row). There could be many others rules that could distribute the data differently based on the rule. Another good example would be to give admins the ability to setup rules that allow users the ability to import using a spreadsheet but following the setup of a form they normally fill out.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a SUM field as a data type to perform cross-table tabulation

I chose Caspio over a newer competitor of Caspio because I could have a LITTLE more latitude using Caspio....however, I nearly went with the competitor because they had a SUM field option, that I could set up in a separate table and sum amounts in another table based on criteria determined in my current table.

This functionality is sorely missing. It was the basis of my first support ticket with Caspio. I was told "if you are looking to have a table value updated based on some action or value changed in a different table, this may require a trigger…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. compress member submitted photos or images

Have the system compress user uploaded images before submission so that they can load faster in reports. So when a user submits an image, yes Caspio can resize it - but can not compress it. In theory a user could submit a 5mb photo at 320px wide and I would not want this to be shrunk (as I want 320px to be shown), but rather compressed to 40kb so that it would load real quick on my data page

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow vertical size of tables to be smaller

Allow the table sizes in the relationship view to be smaller. Right now there is a limit on how short you can make the box and that makes it more difficult to see all the relationship connections. It would be nice if small tables didn't use up as much vertical real estate in the ERD.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give Calendar Report the ability to span a single event over multiple days

Can we please give the Calendar Report the ability to span a single event over multiple days? For example, if I am hosting an event from April 4th - April 6th, the Calendar will only display either the Start Date or the End Date. The calendar would be much more useful, and much more accurate, if the event was listed through April 4th, 5th and 6th. This would also give a much cleaner picture, and allow businesses a more accurate reporting when it comes to event/meeting dates.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto generate, name and save PDF

Need a feature to auto generate a copy of caspio form with content upon pressing submit button by user.

The auto generated PDF file should be auto named using a selection of fields from the app table - such as ID,Name, Ref No, Date, etc

The feature should allow saving of the PDF in a caspio table for the Datapage or external to a local PC or a online document store pointed by URL

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom prefix/suffix for tables, views, and datapages when copying an app

It would be super helpful to be able to specify a custom prefix or suffix for all copied elements (connections, auths, tables, datapages, etc...) when an app is copied so that they can be more easily kept separate when creating development versions or upgraded versions of apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Copy/Paste Logic Elements

Allow copy and paste field value logic elements to speed creation of large logic blocks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow single edit records in list type report like it is in tabular report. Right now the only option is bulk edit.

Allow single edit records in list type report like it is in tabular report. Right now the only option is bulk edit.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?